Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Upper Michigan!!

I love The UP!!!  I had a great time with my family and just being with nature!! I got to go up there for 4 days!! it was amazing! I took a bunch of pictures that I am going to try and up on here... 
Callie (my dog) and I did a lot of hiking. We went by a water fall, through the woods, and by lake superior. There are so many great trails.... I wish I knew more about some trails in Winona! I did get a little freaked out when Callie fell about 20 ft off of a pipe bridge. She gave a yelp when she hit the ground... then ran back up the hill and was just fine. She was jumping around and running after sticks so I don't think she got hurt to bad, thank God!  
I also got to eat at my favorite restaurants up there, I love the border grill and the rice paddy!! they are just so good! 
I hope I can get some pictures to up load so you can all see how much fun we had!!

No comments: