Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Loans

So, I have decided that I hate loans!! I mean who doesn't really... The the housing market dropped so much that our house might not be appraised high enough!!! and I can't even be on the loan because my credit score doesn't meet the new requirements... damn you credit cards! I wish I didn't want so much stuff! So, this brings me to the question how much stuff or things do we really need? After our house fire, I didn't need very much because I didn't have anything. Everything was either in storage or got ruined.... now that I'm back in my house I need EVERYTHING!!!! I wish that I could live a little simpler. This is what I am going to do, I am going to try to not buy anything accept food for one day! ok that might be to easy how about one week.... then maybe a month and so on. I feel as though Americans just buy so much crap. When I worked at Bittersweet in Lacrosse they would get boxes and boxes of crappy Christmas merchandise from China and then they charge so much for it.... and what does it really do for us accept fill our land fills, it might give us a sense of joy for a few moments and give us that warm fuzzy feeling of Christmas inside, but should we be spending time with our families and friends to get that feeling? What if we stayed home one night and baked with a friend, sharing stories of past Christmases and how things were done in different families and at different times, but instead we are just buying junk junk junk!

any way... I stayed home sick today... I slept all day and I still want to go right back to bed. It doesn't help that I have to get up at 3:00 am to go to work tomorrow morning! oh the joy of taking school pictures!

No comments: