Sunday, September 21, 2008

Three days...

It has been three days now of a non-stop headache... sometimes it just hurts so bad!
I feel like crawling back into bed and sleeping the rest of the week... life can be so hard! I wish I could be content and happy... I wish I knew what to do with my life... do we ever really know what to do? or do we just do what is decided for us... thats easier letting someone or something make a decision for us and then for us to just go along with it or adjust to it. I am good at that... I am good at surviving... I know how to do that... I just don't know how to do this.... 

1 comment:

Barb said...

Sarah Jane--why should we call you Sharon? Sweety, you need sleep and good health and perhaps life will look brighter. A netti pot perhaps;) They have them at the coop in Winona. Sinus sufferers swear by them. October will be better!