Monday, December 8, 2008

Florida


This is a SheepsHead, I caught a few of these off the dock the other day... this was my only one today!

Callie and her first encounter with salt water fish!! she was just ready to jump after my bait and into the water!! She was great company for me though!
Ahhhh palm trees and the ocean!
A nice old man took this picture of me fishing under the bridge!


So, I am in Florida having some me time! I can't believe how much our house fire has effected me! It was one of the hardest times in my life and I am still recovering from it!! I think this time is good for me to reflect on my life and the choice I have made and the choices that I am going to make..... and no better way to do that than to go FISHING!!! 

here are a few of the fish that I have caught down here..

2 comments:

Tessa Nelson said...

Sarah Jane! You're as cute as ever! I miss you! Looks like you're having fun, though.

Kevin said...

Nice Fish! I wish I was there too!